Monday, January 14, 2008

4 more modules remaining... 加油!!

\
Finally... Exam coming soon, and now I can focus on the 4 other main modules and forget about Guitar & Object Oriented programming. Haha... But I will still learn more songs after my exams. Will soon upload the two songs i played for today's test. Hehe... My teacher's comment to me is "You have improved a lot. Haha, wonder if i could get an "A" for this module. Haha...

Learnt to play guitar for someone special, but no longer now. I will play to all my friends, provided they don't criticize my playing. Haha...

Body aching the whole day, due to too much sports. Just hoping the ache will go off soon so i can continue play my badminton. Haha...



Take a look at my new plants above. Haha... But I have no idea what are they called. Below's "bamboo look-a-like" is blooming flower soon and It is the first time after 4-5 years. Heard from my mother that if it bloom flower, it will give us good luck. Hehe...

1 comment:

clayie said...

top picture is mini roses... bottom left is kalanchoe, right picture is angel's wing

not sure what's the name of the plant at the bottom most picture though... :) i bought new plants too... haha... spring bulbs...