Saturday, January 12, 2008

A day tour @ our new Terminal 3



Look at those kids. Aren't they cute? Haha... Another selection today and I select another 2 best students. Some are really naughty but once u look at their innocent look, your heart will sure soften de. Haha...



I went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 with Wendy and Henry. It is as big as Terminal 2 but much much more nicer and greener then Terminal 2. Haha... I wonder how much bills they can saved from using less electricity power. Haha...



























Singapore's A380

Shoot me!!!


2 comments:

clayie said...

omg!! the new term looks fantabulous! i hope i can alight there when i get back hehehe... u're making me excited to go back! in fact, u are making me more excited, so many things to look forward to!

Beo said...

hAHa.. come back sg fast