Saturday, January 26, 2008

FCL rocks!

Can you guys find where is zenas, ter, jerald, alvin, Li zhong and me? haha





Hey guys, just got back from FCL's chalet.

ORD-ed 6 years ago and am doing my reservist now. Haha... I really enjoyed myself the past 2 days and thanks for all FCL members who came for the chalet. I get to know edmund, momo, wilson, casper and mel. I get to see zenas, jerald and alvin. Haha, of coz won't forget about Puer, ter and donan. (Did i miss out anyone?)





Thanks puer the camera-man, thanks ter donan zenas momo edmund mel wellness for the 'show', thanks wilson, jerald for the breakfasts, thanks RON edmund mel wilson for preparing the BBQ, thanks the main committee members. thanks RON for coming and hoping for more outing yeah?


LASTLY, THANKS ZENAS FOR BRINGING THE MAHJONG SET. HAHA

1 comment: