Friday, July 18, 2008

18th July 2008 - Birthday celebration @ Orchard CK tang

I would like to thank """Xiao Shun, Xiao Lin, John, Ricky, Frankie, Ah hao, Jason""" to celebrate birthday for me (william still own me a dinner). Anyway, It's been a long time since so many people celebrate birthday for me. I really 'gan dong, tears dropping now... Especially thanks Xiao Shun for organizing the outing (I know it's hard to gather all together, i will organize your birthday soon) and thanks john for the dinner.. ;p and all the presents, i love all... Just nice someone stole my underwear last few months back and now i have new underwear to wear already... hehe

Had a mango cake and yummy... heard from them that i must finish the cake if not something bad will happen to me? is that true? ;p

Well... no matter what happened, i still have my group(s) of friend(s)... who is there for me anytime, anywhere. Especially in AJ circle bah....

Thank you all!!!

No comments: