Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ghost Month (鬼月)



It's 1st August and our Ghost Month (鬼月) starts . The opening of the gates of Hell, permitting all ghosts to receive food and drink.

Just so unlucky, forgotten about the ghost month and i still came back home so late just now. I went to watch The Mummy with kiehl's boys and the movie turned out to be a rather comedy show, not really worth watching... Hehe...

Along the way home, i see not many people offering food, burn incense and joss paper. Not like before where you can see lots of people offered joss paper and food on the first night. I wonder what will happened if one day everyone just stopped doing it. Haha..

It was 12.15am when i reached my block. From a far distance, i saw a guy waiting for lift. I was like quickly walk towards the lift and hoping to take the lift with him (haha.... i am not scare, just in case only). But he is not kind and friendly at all, he don't even wait for me and i have to take the lift myself. (Maybe he is more scare then me, haha)

3 comments:

Icygobi said...

Dunno leh.. My dad asked me to pray tonight instead....

Beo said...

haha..... go pray with him bah.... it's good... no harm

Icygobi said...

haha... i think i used wrong word. not asked.. but instructed. haha.. He's out of the country at the moment..

I have to rush home yesterday night... was at NATAS >< I didnt even have my dinner :(