Saturday, July 19, 2008

19th July 2008 - Ron's 23rd Birthday Grand Celebration!!!

I would like to thank:

Grey the organizer, he is the one who arrange everything (nearly caused Chris to meet an accident, haha), also thank Jason for your camera, Chris the shy boi, Edmund the camera-lady, Terence with lots of sons , Donan the touchy & Wilson for coming!!! Thanks Zenas for the Num T-shirt & the 'Naked calender' and all for the presents from the rest... Remember, FCL roCkZ!!!

(Thanks Grey for creating the invitation e-card and thanks for the door gifts too!! MUACKZZ)



Wendy & Henry my best friends who waited for me since 8pm for dinner... Arigato... (And your ang bao for me is too heavy le, I really appreciate it)

Berry, my best friend who came after work. He actually rushed to hotel 81 after work, took a shower and took cab to make it before 12... Arigato... (Remember you owned me something)

Justin, Paul, Garrick, Thank you guys for giving me the first surprise on my birthday, the mini celebration at Heeren (Was so gan dong, although my expression doesn't shows but .. you know? ya...). Really love the cake and the second surprise with 'packaging with packaging' present. (Do remember how to save our world next time)



Tidus for coming... see you soon again alright?

Thomas who came with his friends... Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves...

Melvin who are the representative from Jackson's group.. Hope i don't neglect you and do come out more often ok?

Justin who came specially for me alone (but met lots of new friends (Long lost friends).. hehe)

Wilson who came specially for me with his friends and thanks for the perfume... (I need to smell mature soon)

Fabian and your friends for coming... Hope you enjoy the night with us...

@win your chocolate and thanks for sending us back home... (I save $27 cab fare)

Daniel & Dominic for coming... Do see you guys more in school alright? ;p

Wait wait....... i got to take sometimes to recall who was there also... so if i left out anyone one please don't blame me...

I am very touched and really appreciate it... I am 23 now... Getting old already... But i think it is alright because i still have my friends who grow old with me, accompany me and stays with me. I don't grow old alone. I have my surrounding friends who are always there and love me. Arigato... 'Ron' 永生难忘!!!

(Plus: Thanks Brian, daniel, Caster, Ah Yan, alvin, Lex, Jim & Justin for showing up at Heeren on my birthday.. hehe ; p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx.. glad that you enjoyed the night with the whole gang and your friends. i'm sure everyone had lotsa fun just now. =)

Beo said...

why ur blog cannot leave comment one arh?