Thursday, August 7, 2008

I love springfield !!


I bought the above spring field tees 2 months ago. You may say me crazy for buying same design different colours, but i do not mind as the fitting is very the 'RON'. Haha... I feel very comfortable wearing their tee... That's why i bought 3 different colours.


And yesterday... When poh poh, maybel & me were looking for berry's present, we passed by spring field, and ... i saw their new collection... Haha.. so i bought 4 different colours this time. The price of each tee is $26 plus... is quite ok! for a tee that i likes so much. So guys, please don't buy the same tee as mine... ;p

I also likes plain tee from fourskin @ heeren as the fitting is similar to spring field but no quality(But their plain tee is $10++ so is ok). I am quite a boring person that's why i prefer those plain tee without much design. When choosing a right tee, i will first look at the design; secondly, i will check the fitting; thirdly, the price... Haha.... I won't buy a plain tee for a price of more then $28.

2 comments:

Icygobi said...

Woot..

I didnt realise someone else likes SPF too ~~

Well, I'm not as hardcore as you though

Beo said...

haha... cheap and good..