Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Redken hair workshop

Kiehl's and me went for Redken hair workshop today at shaw tower. Quite an interesting workshop and we received 'complimentary' shampoo and conditional.. Haha...

There was an auction carried on bidding 'colouring of hair' starting for $20. I was so thick skin telling people that it's mine and not to bid after my first bid. Haha, that's why i won the bidding for just $25. So worth it...

I bought the hair matt for $28.80 after 20% discount. Decided to get it because my Gatsby wax gonna finish soon and Redken's matt can easily wash off with water. Hope i don't regret buying it.

Would like to thanks Raymond, the brand manager for conducting the workshop. I gained lots of knowledge after the workshop... ;p After the workshop, we went to dinner at Far East and game at TCC... We lose the game and have to do forfeit. :<

Anyway, i enjoyed my night. Thanks kiehl's and Redken

No comments: