Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Milk Charity Dinner @ Shangri La





Last min called to work at the backstage for the Milk Charity Dinner. The MILK Dinner 2008 held at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore. The dinner is sponsored again this year by Sincere Watch Limited and the Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts.

GOH are the ministers, accompany by celebrities and many many rich man/wife. All having dinner together and the main program is the auctioning to raise fund for the 'MILK fund'.


Kit Chen sang a song at the later part. Was so shock to see her at backstage and it was my first time face to face with her and she is so gorgeous. Was too shy to ask to take a photo with her but before she left, she gave all of us an 'individual smiles'. Haha..

That reminds me....
"This is home, surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone
For this is where I know it's home"


-----------------------
MILK (Mainly I Love Kids) Fund is a charity organization, which reaches out to disadvantaged children in the hope of developing them into contributing members of society. These children come from troubled or low-income families, suffer from chronic illnesses, physically challenged and often caught in a downward cycle that their circumstances destine them to.
----------------------

*Thanks @win to be my taxi driver tonight... haha... arigato...

No comments: